Sunday, July 6, 2008

Walk around so we can see your new shoes.

We were suppose to go up to Logan yesterday to visit Lyman, go to the cruise in to see the old cars, and of course go to Aggie ice cream. Right before we left we called Lyman and he had to be in SLC with an emergency. Needless to say we didn't get to go to Logan. I was really sad so we decided to go shopping for home decor instead. When we went to Target Jason saw these shoes and thought it would be a good idea if I got them so I would cheer up. Boy did it work!!! I love shoes and these are sparkly which is even better!

7 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

I'm jealous of your shoes. And I think that Olivia is the cutest thing EVER and I love your bangs. You and Rosie need to come up here to Spokane when Jessy is here. That would be so much fuN! We have entire basement that is calling your name.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Sparkle, Sparkle, SSPPAARRKKLLEEEE! I love them! I'll wear my read sparkly ones and you can wear those! And we should go to Spokane and visit everyone in our sparkly shoes!!

Nikki said...

I almost got those on my last target trip. Love em!

Anonymous said...

You guys have to come to Spokane. We are going to have a fun 10th Warder reunion.
Oh and love the shoes and the cute pics of Olivia in her 4th of July dress.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I must say I love the shoes too! And please come visit here and bring that cute little girl of yours, I guess your husband can come too:)

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

CUTE!

The Gag-nears said...

Way cute shoes! I want to plan a trip to Logan that falls through just so I can get some sparkly shoes! Yes! Good idea Cookie, good idea!