Friday, July 11, 2008

Dino museum

Once again I am late posting these. Autumn, Nattie, and Bennett came to stay with us for a few days right after the Clarks. We had so much fun. The first night they were here we went to the park and Bennett was the hero when Nat lost her shoe in the stream. He ran after it and jumped on top of it. He got an ouch on his little knee. He stood up soaking wet, turned to Nattie in tears and said, "Natalie don't you ever do that again!". It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. He was so brave and loves Nat so much.
We also went to the dino museum at Thanksgiving Point with my mom. The kids loved it and so did the grown-ups. Its a must see.
Thanks Autumn for staying with us!







3 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

that looks so cool! next time...

Holly said...

That looks like such a fun place! I want to go there!

Anonymous said...

I love that museum. Our kids were afraid of the moving dinosaurs. They screamed and clung onto us for dear life. I gotta take them back again. It was sad, but cute!!