Monday, July 7, 2008

Our first official visitors.

Last week our friends Kris and Andrea, from Valencia, took us up on our offer and stayed 2 days at our house on their way up to Idaho. We had so much fun with them and hope they come back soon. Olivia was able to see her other boyfriend Kannon and his sisters Lacey and Mia too. I know you're thinking she has a lot of boyfriends but its not her fault everyone decided to have boys. What a lucky girl. Any way, when the Clarks were here we went to Discovery Park for a little bit. I think Jason had as much fun as the kids. Come back soon Clark family!!!






4 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

So I'm not considered an "Official Visitor"? humph. I was the first!

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to come for a visit next Summer. My mom would also love to have a lunch date.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! your place is beautiful and we loved seeing you! We can't wait to visit again!

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun!