Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spokane road trip 2008

We had a great time visiting friends in Spokane over the long weekend. We ate way too much and of course didn't sleep enough!!! Olivia is very bored and lonely with just me around. She was able to meet 2 new boyfriends, Tucker and Will. Being the good mom I am I forgot to get a picture of them together. Oops. I guess we have to get together again soon! Here are a few of the highlights.

Picnic in the park. So much fun and free cake!!

Girls night in at Taraka's. If we don't look as beautiful as you remember thats because we're tired, have on no make-up, and some of us need showers. It was like Jr. high all over again.




Tucker wanted me to get a picture of him bouncing. I must say he is good at it!!

Our favorite old neighbors Jenny and Kelly.

Of course we made a trip to River front park. Pig out in the park was going on as well. Yummy!!!







Thanks for the BBQ Erika, or should I thank Jeff. I think he did the cooking!

Top model here they come!!

10 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

best trip ever!!!! i miss spokane already!

Melinda said...

Cookie Sonora was so excited to see your blog she asks me all the time to go to Utah to see you :)
Olivia is sooo beautiful!

Destenee said...

Too fun! I can't believe how grown up we all are now!

Trisha said...

I love seeing your Spokane friends...seriously, we should plan a Richmond one of these!

Toni said...

Someone plan a Bountiful! My house is available! Honestly, I agree with Rosie. The best trip ever! And Taraka is the best hostess ever! So fun, humorous, kind, and attentive. So sweet to the elderly (me). Such a great wife and mother. My favorite snapshot? Tucker with the candied apple! Totally cute. Totally him. Thanks for the ... best trip ever!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for coming all the way to see us. It was so awesome to see your family. Olivia is just too cute and has the most beautiful skin ever. And yes, it is my husband who can cook not me.

Holly said...

Cookie, what a fun trip! I'm glad you guys got to go do that! Cute pictures! -- why don't you come take some pictures with me and post them on your blog?..... I'm starting to feel left out! Don't I mean anything to you???

Madsen Family said...

Yeah Cookie....I'm so VERY glad that you came to visit. I only just wish I got to see MORE of you. My dang family--how dare they come the same weekend you were there:) Can't wait to see you again in UT sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for coming! Sorry I didn't get more time with you all. Life is so crazy sometimes.
Next time I am taking getaway to see you and have some fun!

Next Summer for sure we'll be making our way down to Utah. My Mom wants me to come down for 2 weeks.

I'm way behind in my posts, so soon I'll post some pictures from the 30th.

:) Tiff

Kylene said...

Hey! I think it's so cool that you guys are all still friends and still get together! So cool! P.S. I LOVE your bangs. Top Model, indeed ;)