Friday, April 16, 2010

Maiden voyage

Jason's parents bought a chunk of land this past fall in Spanish Fork canyon. They also bought a trailer so we have somewhere to stay when got up there. We took it to Moab for its maiden voyage so Shane and Brenda could run a 5 mile race. Even though it was freezing and someone (you know who you are) kept turning the heat down and having 12 people in one trailer it was a blast. All 3 babies did great and I'm pretty sure Olivia wants to live in the trailer now. Here are a few highlights.

Snuggle time before bed

Nana and Brody.... I think

3 little monkeys jumping on the bed

Papa really is having fun you just can't tell from this picture!

Olivia with the twins.

Olivia on our one and only hike

Little Mya sleeping through all the fun


Shane, Brenda, Donovan, Chase, Bryce, and Brody

Dave and Nancy


Top model pose for Rosie



Jason running in slow motion

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Olivia got her first black eye when she got hit with Chase's golf club. He felt so bad he cried more than she did.

Black eye the second day

5 comments:

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

how fun I want to go next time. Thanks is so sad about olivia's black eye I would have cried to. I love the pictures I cant believe how big Mya is already tell her to stop it.

Carey Johnson said...

You are so pretty Cookie. Your little girls are just beautiful too. I love reading about your family.

Madsen Family said...

I'm impressed--just thinking about going on that trip with 12 people in the trailor and two babies sleeping where/when/how STRESSES me out. I'm glad you are much more fun than me so that you can have such good times!

Stacy and Josh Tyhurst said...

How fun! Moab brings back lots of memories!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait for the fun summer activities like that. Mya and Olivia are just so beautiful too.