Monday, April 5, 2010

Blessing day and update.

This is only a month late, but hey better late then never right. We blessed Mya on march 7th. She looked beautiful and was so sweet not to cry during it. We are so lucky to have her in our family. She also had he 2 month check-up and is doing great. She weighed exactly 12 lbs. Olivia weighed 12.3 lbs at 2 months. Mya was 23 inches long and olivia was 22 3/4. I can't believe how similar they are. In other news Olivia is potty trained and doing great. We have only had a few accidents in the last month and they are usually because mom isn't fast enough getting her to the potty. We are so proud of her and so happy for us because we don't have to change he diaper any more!!! Enjoy the pictures and I promise to update more often.


10 comments:

Nikki said...

Your girls are both adorable. I love the update and am glad to hear you are all doing well. An especially big congratulations on the potty-training!

Stacy and Josh Tyhurst said...

Hooray for potting training...I am already looking forward to that day. Both of your girls are so precious!! They are adorable!

Krista said...

Oh they are so cute and they look so much alike. Hope all is well and hooray for potty training!

The Pyper Fam said...

It's about time! :) So I didn't think that it was possible for a girl to look more like Jason than Olivia, but Mya has proved me wrong! :) She is so dang cute, and yes, they are definitely out of the same mold! :) Tucker, out of the blue, yesterday asked me, 'mom, where does your best friend cookie live again?' And so I said Utah. And he said, I really want to visit her again!
It was so funny! I have no idea why he was thinking about you, but he was! :) Anyway, your girls are gorgeous! Olivia looks so big next to Mya! :)

Trisha said...

Such cute little ones!

Shayla and James said...

Your cute little girls keep on getting bigger and more cute in the pictures you are posting. They are adorable!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Glad to hear you are still alive and enjoying those sweet girls. They are seriously so cute!

Anna said...

What cute pictures, that was such a nice day! We want to go to the zoo too, I think it should be nice enough one day next week?! I sure hope so, I'll watch the weather and we'll find a day :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What gorgeous girls!!! I love your updates! Miss ya loads Cookie!

Autumn said...

She's so beautiful Cookie.