Monday, February 23, 2009

2 heart beats but one is yours.

My sister in-law Brenda is pregnant and due at the end of July. Due to insurance she had to change doctors last week and had her first appointment with the new one. For some reason he decided to do an ultra sound. Good thing he did because somehow the tech that gave her her first ultra sound missed the fact that she is having twins!!!!! I believe she told Brenda there were 2 heart beats but one was hers. We can't wait to snuggle 2 new babies this summer.

9 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Love the twins!!! She almost ended up like Erica!! 2 girls, 2 girls!!! yay!

Trisha said...

Twins are the BEST!

Kevin and Lindsey said...

The same thing happened to my friend! Her husband just about passed out (I thought that only happened in the movies)! Congratulations to Brenda!

jejejeej said...

How does a doctor miss that?! I guess its more commen then I thought! Is this her first?

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I wish I could have twins and then I could safely say I am done having kids. Wow, she's going to have fun:)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow, that would give me a heart attack. My best friend had a surprise pregnancy and it was twins. I love it. Your family will be in my prayers. Sorry for your loss.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

how exciting! oh and you need to put a link for your jewelry on your blog, i'm going to check it out right now, sounds exciting though!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is so exciting!!!!!! Congrats to your fam! Just so ya know, our blog address changed...
http://alittlebitofkooky.blogspot.com/

Autumn said...

That is going to be fun...and tough! Tell them congrats and good luck.