Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Well Halloween has come and gone. Olivia was a fairy again since we already had the outfit. She loved going door to door. She was so cute most people let her take as much as she could grab. Which was usually one piece in each hand. Lucky for me I get to eat most of what she got. Yummo! Uncle Shane did give her a baby ruth for some reason. We made a trade and she ended up with a 3 musketeer. Her one and only treat for the night. When we got home she continued to trick or treat from our bowl. She fell asleep with a kit kat in each hand.

10 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

cutest fairy ever! that's my girl, falling asleep with kit kats!

Nikki said...

Cookie, she is too cute. Love the fairy costume.

Florida4x4chick said...

I can't believe she fell asleep with a kit kat in each hand. Gabe knew exactly what was in the halloween bowls and he would try to eat anything wrapper and all. Our friends were over and gave him a whole box of nerds and he was running around his room till ike 10pm. Too much sugar haha

Madsen Family said...

I want to see a picture of her sleeping with kit kats in each hand. Too cute and too funny! Love Halloween!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

She is so darn cute and would fit right in around here! We have so many princess costumes it's not funny. You know a child is exhausted when they don't even eat the chocolate before falling asleep!

Holly said...

She makes an adorable fairy! Have fun eating all her candy, I know I am!!! (having fun eating my kids candy, not Olivia's) -- just had to clarify! :)

Anna said...

What a cute fairy! That's funny about the Kit Kats, I bet that's how Jason falls asleep at night too.

Anonymous said...

She's a doll! I love her costume:)

Will loved letting the KitKat's melt in his hands before he ate them.

By the way Kit Kat's are my favorite. They magical disappeared from my kid candy stash.

Autumn said...

Holy cow she is growing fast and she looks so much like Jason! Well now we know what he would look like in pink dressed in a fairy costume :)

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.