Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanks for the tag Rosie.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. going to school.
2. getting ready for halloween.
3. getting ready to turn 20. Which I thought was really old but now its almost 30 so 20 sounds pretty good now.
4. living on my own since my parents left me and moved to Arizona.
5. I can't really remember that far back. Mostly on purpose.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. clean house.
2. make dinner. neighbors coming over.
3. go to store for things I forgot to get yesterday.
4. take a nap. If I get lucky.
5. clean house again because I live with Olivia.

5 snacks I love
1. smart food popcorn
2. cookies and milk
3. chocolate
4. cake, brownie batter
5. chips

5 things I would do if I were a millionair
1. buy Jason season tickets to the Broncos every year
2. go to Hawaii and buy a home there so I could visit all the time
3. build my dream home
4. something to help kids. I don't know what yet but something. Life isn't suppose to hurt for kids.
5. invest in the stock market. Ha ha ha

5 places I've lived
1. Cedar hills Utah
2. Valencia California
3. Logan Utah
4. Spokane Washington
5. Bainbridge Island Washington

5 jobs I've had
1. Olivia's mom
2. Registered dental assistant
3. Pace bags
4. Mountain west seatcovers
5. Western Watts for a week I think

5 people I tag
1. Jessy
2. Autumn
3. Natalie
4. Tracy
5. Anna

5 comments:

Holly said...

smart foods popcorn.....oh I remember that! I also remember chips and jalapeno cheese dip, do you still like that, cause I've always loved it to, and lately it's been on the top of my snack list!

Rosie Moncrief said...

yay!!! you did it!!! i remember the chips and cheese dip too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I completed the tag!

carolina said...

smart food... uuummmm... :)

Autumn said...

Thanks for the tag Hoser. Do I answer the same questions you did? Is that how this works?