Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lotion

Last night we went up American Fork Canyon for dinner with some of Jason's family. We of course had a great time. When we got home I gave Olivia her tubby so she would be nice and clean for bed. We went downstairs so I could lotion her up. She was sitting on my lap after she was nice and greasy. She was playing with jar of lotion and I was finishing the end of a movie. Thats when I looked down and realized she had managed to get the lid off and was almost up to her elbows in the stuff!! I screamed "Oh no!" and started laughing. The poor baby girl was startled and her eyes started to water and her little lip started to quiver. I hurried her to the tile floor so I could give her some loves before we started clean up. I guess she felt she didn't have enough lotion on. I'll do a better job tonight.

12 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Hee Hee! She is so smart!! What movie did you watch? Are you over your emotional break down from PS I Love You yet? Even though it was a tear jerker it was still good! I'm totally going to marry an Irish rock star! 5 more weeks baby!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Kids do the darndest things. Marcus is notorious for sneaking into the bathroom and getting into things he shouldn't. Then he acts all sweet and innocent like nothing is wrong. Listen for silence...that's when I know he's up to something.

I was crying my eyes out after I watched that movie too...good one.

Madsen Family said...

Ohhhhh, I am loving Willy's immobile days and hope they stay around FOREVER. My house is SO not baby proof! I just now have had to strap him into everything since he can roll every where!!! I love that she already knows how to use the water works for her advantage!

Holly said...

Little stinker! Never a dull moment with kidlets around!

Anonymous said...

Has she played in her own poo yet. All of my kids did. Oh my was that a mess. Then there's the all time favorite of Desitin bum cream. I babysat a little girl that got into it and decorated herself and my sons bedroom rug. It was lovely to clean-up.
I just love the lip quiver...it's too hard not to laugh when babies give you the I'm sorry look. Enjoy!!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

It was fun to catch up on all your posts. I feel like I haven't been on forever! We can't wait to see you and squeeze that cute little girl!

The Sants said...

Hey you two! Somehow I managed to find your blog through the links of others. I haven't seen you guys or talked to you forever. Looks like you guys are doing well!

The Sants said...

Olivia is adorable! Where are you guys living now? My email is knsant@gmail.com

Holly said...

Guess what I found......loads and loads of pictures from our college days!!! I have a really great one of you and Rosanna, do you dare me to post it?????

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

that is too funny, you can never turn away for a second because when you do that's when they manage to get into everything....atleast it was just lotion though.....too cute!!!

Holly said...

Well as a matter of fact, I came across my own Brittany and Christina pictures! Don't worry though, the picture I'm was talking about won't embarass you.......maybe just Rosanna he he he! DOIN' IT!!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

okay, no nudity and nothing to awful.