Friday, May 30, 2008

A lot of moms and wives don't get the appreciation they deserve. I am lucky enough not to be one of those moms or wives. Olivia and I got home from our Cali trip 2 days before mother's day and Jason had this waiting for me in the garage.


For those who don't know I have wanted a CR-V forever!!! Her name is Princess Fiona and she is so pretty. We love shrek so it only made sence. It also came with my new friend Ronda. She helps me find my way when I am lost. We love Ronda for that.
THANK YOU JASON!!!!!

5 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

"Princess Fiona" and "kitten the Vicious Trollop" are so BFF!!!

Holly said...

You are SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Princess Fiona should be very happy!!!

Holly said...

AND, when did Rosanna start a blog, she didn't tell me about it......I guess she wants to be in a fight! ha ha!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

love the car you lucky girl!

Anna said...

Wow, lucky you!!! I didn't know Jason was so kind!!!