Friday, May 23, 2008

I thought since a lot has happened in the past few years I would post some of the highlights. Enjoy.


Finally the big day. I'm not sure who was more scared me or Jason.






A week before the big day. After I got over the sickness I loved being pregnant. I did not love the shrek feet I had the last few weeks of pregnancy.



Putting together Olivia's changing table.

LDI company trip to Bermuda. It was beautiful. We had so much fun. Next time we go I will not be 11 weeks pregnant and sick, sick, sick.








Family picture day.

Zions with the Jensens


Long Beach Aquarium

Happy birthday to me!

Before

After

Happiest place on earth. Disneyland for Jason's birthday.


Camping in Cali.



UCLA basketball game.

Jason and Mr. Scrooge

Snowmobiling in Lake Tahao

On our way to Mike and Brooke's wedding.

Christmas in Colorado.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, I love to see you pregnant, you're so little! You guys do such fun things!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love the catch up of your life! great pictures!

Holly said...

Wahoo, you started a blog! I had no idea you were that adventurous!!!--you guys have been to some pretty sweet places! AND, I have never, not once in my life, ever seen your hair so long or curly for that matter! Looks pretty darn good on ya I'd say! When are we going to get together?

The Pyper Fam said...

Cookie!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! :) It was so good to see all your pics from over the past few years! You look so good, I was totally thinking what that other girl said, your hair is so long and beautiful!!! I haven't seen it like that since the 8th grade! :) Anyway, I'm glad we can keep in touch better! I can't believe you remembered my b-day!!! (even though I remember yours, Nov.4) Thanks for the e-mail! Loved it!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Cookie,
I just noticed you left a comment on our blog and I am so excited. It has been so long. Your daughter is way cute. You and your husband have sure traveled a lot. What amazing pictures. I am very jealous! How are you?