Tuesday, December 6, 2011

i stole this picture of mya from rosie. shes just so cute i had to post it. its hard to believe she is almost 2! how does that happen?! she is one of my biggest trials in life but i couldn't be more in love with her. she has taught me a lot about myself and a lot about being a mom. no matter how much we struggle to get through the day sometimes its all worth it when she wraps her little arms around my neck and gives me her big mya hug followed by holding my cheeks and giving me a big kiss. these are not easy to get so if you've had one you know how great they are.

5 comments:

carolina said...

Maybe all you need to do is spend more "nakey" time in the tubby with her. Seems to work for Deven... Haha!

I love Mya too and this is a GREAT pix! I'll be stalking Rosie for a copy.

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

That is a great picture. She is so cute.

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

That is a great picture. She is so cute.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

She is a doll and it's so amazing what our children teach us. Heavenly Father sure knows what he is doing when he sends us kids!

Krista said...

Hearing you talk about struggling with Mya gives me hope about Evelyn. She is a trial for me, but I know if other Mom's can do it, so can I. Good thing these girls are soo darn cute.