Monday, October 24, 2011

Only to me

So today was the big ultra sound day. I made my appt. for 9:40 a.m. cause I was not going to wait all day. I had the kids in the car ready to pull out of the garage and the Dr. office calls and says I can't come in because theres a power outage!!! Are you kidding me!! This is of course only something that would happen to me. Really, what are the chances of a power outage at the exact time of my appt. Long story short the power came back on and we had our appt. The baby is perfect and handsome just like HIS daddy! Thats right Jason is getting his boy. We are very happy and even happier that he is healthy. Olivia was not thrilled with the idea of a boy but when we were on our way home she said,"mom, I'm not mad at our baby boy I just wanted a girl but I'm not mad at him. And I like boy names too." She picked out some cute boy pjs and can't wait for her new brother to get here! Neither can I!!!!

5 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You will LOVE having a boy. Though I really wanted a girl, too, I was a little sad that I wasn't having another boy. There is nothing like it. So, so glad! Congrats!

Krista said...

Congrats. That is fantastic! Hope all is well and we can't wait to see that handsome little boy.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Hurray!! I can't wait to see that handsome boy of yours. Boys are the best!

Holly said...

I would have died if that happened to me Cookie! So glad you got to still find out yesterday! Hooray for you guys!

Krista said...

Oh and I forgot to mention. You aren't the only one in the world who has bad luck. The day we were supposed to have Lillian's 20 week ultrasound there was a snow storm and the power was out everywhere so they couldn't do the ultrasound. We had to wait 2 weeks for another opening! Ah, it was awful. So I have the worst luck too!