Tuesday, August 9, 2011

olivia's prayer

olivia has been begging for a new baby for about a year now. we told her she would have to ask heavenly father because hes the one that decides who gets the babies. so for the last four months thats what she has done everytime she says a prayer she says "please bless we can have a baby. please bless we can have a boy baby." in any case it worked. what usually takes us 6 months to a year to achieve did not take long at all!!! baby #3 is due march 6th. we don't know if its a boy like she asked which is ok cause now she wants a girl. we are very happy and i will be VERY VERY happy when this 24/7 sickness goes away. i've started to have olivia pray for me since she gets answers faster than i do!

10 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations. That is wonderful!!! Maybe I should have Evelyn pray that Lillian will sleep through the night earlier than she did. I REALLY hope the sickness goes away quick. That is one of the worst parts!!!

Trisha said...

Congrats Cookie!

Anna said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys :)

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

That is so funny. I hope you start feeling better soon. i cant believe you are going to have three I am so happy for you guys you have such beautiful kids.

Madsen Family said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You are the third person I've found out was pregnant and due in March in just this week. Something in the water, perhaps? I think I'll have Olivia start praying for me that this baby girl will come nice and early. I'm ready! Congrats to you and your cute family. Can't wait to see what you've having.

The Sants said...

Congratulations!!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Can't wait for the kid to born on my birthday!!!!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Congrats!!!

heidi said...

so fun!
isnt it awesome when kids prayers get answered! good luck, and i hope your sickness goes away fast...mine lasted the entire pregnancy, ew.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cookie:) That's so cute! God does answer prayers.