Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flip flops

Hey everyone if you get a chance please check out my sister in-laws blog. Scroll down my blog list and click you and me. She has an awesome post about the village of hope project my mom has been working with. If anyone wants to get involved this weekend is the perfect chance. Saturday only Old Navy will have all their solid color flip flops on sale for $1.00. So check it out and pick up some flip flops and be happy that you are helping people who really need it. Sorry I didn't put the date before but the commercial said this saturday the 23rd.

2 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Is it this Saturday May 23rd you can buy them? Just to be really sure.

Holly said...

walk around so we can see your new shoes new shoes, walk around so we can see your new shoes!