Monday, April 20, 2009

California: round 2

Here a some highlight pictures of our second trip to California. We were so lucky to see Rylee and Kenzie in the school play Beauty and the Beast. Kenzie was the cutest little lamb ever and Rylee was a fluffy pillow cat. I have no pictures cause they wouldn't let us take them during the play, but trust me it was amazing. I went to one of Blakes baseball games and would have taken more pictures had my hands not been frozen. For those who think Cali is always warm its not true!!! We went to Newport with Kim and Piper to see Rogers Gardens and of course we went to Fashion Island for a bite to eat. Sunday afternoon we went to the beach since it was the warmest day. Olivia loved to feel the sand with her feet. It was a great trip and too short as always.










8 comments:

Madsen Family said...

oh, i just want to take that olivia home with me and eat her up--she is so, so, so very cute. i am jealous you got to go to sunny california!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Cool pics!! I'm back in California right now, hahaha!!

carolina said...

Yah - Rosie knows the cool place to be. :) Come back soon!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, it was so fun to have you come with us today!! I'm glad you did...your little girl is so darling! I have a private blog, if you want an invite email me at cristinanaylor@hotmail.com

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Oh man, that beach looks inviting. I need some relatives in Cali. Can I borrow yours!

Holly said...

I love Olivia's cute chubby feet in the sand!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I need a Vacation...I would even consider California...(just dont want to live there again!!)

Brooke said...

It may get cold in CA but nothing compared to UT. We love Rogers gardens. Looks like you had fun.